When you're enjoying another beautiful day on the coast, it's easy to forget that corrosive airborne pollutants common in your area can be brutal to your air conditioner. That's why we offer a unit developed specifically to protect its components against the harsh conditions found in coastal regions. This durable air conditioner delivers corrosion-resistant comfort and 14 SEER efficiency.
Single-stage compressor operation
Single-speed fan motor
Weather and debris protection
Durably built to withstand bad weather and debris
Durable design for lasting performance
Designed specifically for the salt air environment of coastal regions for lasting performance
- Quiet performance (as low as 72 decibels)*
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Designed specifically for the salt air environment of coastal regions for lasting performance
- Durably built to withstand bad weather and debris
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty+
- Efficient, single-stage scroll compressor
- Single-speed fan motor
- Full coverage powder coat paint over galvanized steel and epoxy-phenolic fins for better protection against harsh coastal climates
- System protecting filter drier
- Durable, protective inlet grille panels allow easy coil cleaning
- Compatible with most cooling thermostats
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Cooling capacity: 1.5–5 tons
*Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
+ 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.