If you live near the coast, you know how hard salt air is on your heating and cooling system. Now you can get the reliable comfort you want with the budget-friendly heat pump that defies salt air. It features a dependable, single-stage scroll compressor for quiet electric heating and cooling but what helps it outlast other heat pumps is a special coating on its coil fins and all over paint coverage on the casing.
- Quiet performance (as low as 69 decibels)*
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Designed specifically for the salt air environment of coastal regions for lasting performance
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible gas furnace and thermostat for energy-saving heating
- Durably built to withstand bad weather and debris
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty +
- Single-stage scroll compressor
- Single-speed fan motor
- Full coverage powder coat paint over galvanized steel and epoxy-phenolic fins for protection against harsh coastal climates
- Low pressure switch
- Durable, protective inlet grille panels allow easy coil cleaning
- Compatible with humidity sensing thermostats
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Cooling capacity: 2–5 tons
*Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
+ 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.